The Voice Moves annual country Choir Muster in Beverley will showcase 6 community choirs and a host of other singers who will muster in Beverley for a Big Sing and concert on Sat 11th September. Tim Fisher will again lead the community singing as both choir members and audience are heard in fine voice.
As this event is used as a fund raising event for the town of Beverley, Voice Moves support their effort by asking the singers, friends and visitors to pay $10 as a gate fee which aids the Beverley Arts Community. This includes not just a great concert but the most spectacular afternoon tea. For those who have attended before you already know that the afternoon tea served at Beverley is befitting royalty – but due to Covid they are unable to travel to Australia. However the lovely ladies from the Beverley Station Arts Committee who are our hosts for the day always ensure that all those in attendance feel like royalty.
Tickets can be purchased at the gate on the day or via trybookings https://www.trybooking.com/BTXGZ
- Date – Sat 11th September 2021
- Time – 2pm to 5pm
- Gates open at 1.30pm
- Venue – Beverley Station Arts Amphitheatre
- Address – 120 Vincent Street, Beverley
- Cost – tickets $10 and will be available on trybookings or at the gate
- We look forward to seeing many singers at the Voice Moves Choir Muster – come along to represent your choir and be part of a wonderful afternoon of singing.