It’s the opportunity of a lifetime – calling all choral singers to join Voice Moves AC/DC Choir for the Finale of Perth Festival’s Highway to Hell event.
On Sunday 1 March 2020 from 4 pm, the event will claim 10Kms of Canning Highway for a special day of music and entertainment from Canning Bridge to the Fremantle Traffic Bridge to celebrate Bon Scott and the music of AC/DC.
Voice Moves are inviting the choral community to come together and be part of the Voice Moves AC/DC Highway to Hell Choir to sing a 20 minute set of AC/DC songs at the finale with Musical Director Harry Oliff. The finale will be staged underneath the Rainbow Sea Containers near the Fremantle Traffic Bridge.
Cost: $20 per singer or $15 if you sing with a choir which is member of Voice Moves
Rehearsals: There will be 2 rehearsals and a tech rehearsal prior to the event on the following days
- Rehearsals at Riverton Baptist Church
- Sun 9th Feb 2020 from 2.00 – 4.15pm
- Sun 16th Feb 2020 from 2.00 – 4.15pm
- Tech Rehearsal at Rainbow Containers Fremantle
- Sun 23rd Feb 2020 from 5.00 – 7.00pm
- Performance at the Rainbow Containers Fremantle (Cnr Canning Highway & East Street)
- Sun 1st Mar 2020 7.00 – 7.30pm
- Call time 6.00pm
- Prepare and plan your journey due to road closures.
A commitment to rehearsals is a requirement to be part of this event
Registration: Book your tickets on-line via https://www.trybooking.com/BHNSV
- Book a place and a ticket as
- Female General part – easier
- Female Harmony
- Male General part – easier
- Male Harmony
- Buy as a member or non-member – if you currently sing with a choir please check with your choir committee if they are a member of Voice Move to obtain the member discount
- Music score and Learning tracks will be available from mid-January for you to learn you part (yes you can use music on the day)
- You must be 18 years of age or over to take part in this event.
For more information call Leonie on 0419 471 583 or Matthew on 0412 402 640 or email email@example.com